(on airbnb messages)
Emre: Hi Mr. Peasall. My name is Emre. I rent your room for next week, actually I have to come tomorrow. How can I find your place?
Adrian P.: Hi Emre. That's okay. Did you see adress in my airbnb profile? Here you go. The adress is
21-48 35th st. Apt#5A
Astoria,NY. 11105
Building main door always is open just get in and check section BA and ring the buzz 5A. It's your first time in NYC?
Emre: Yes sir. I am going to come for travel.
Adrian P.: Alright, Please let me know when you on the way to my place.
Emre: Thank you sir.
Adrian P.: How many days will you stay in my place?
Emre: I'm not sure but maybe one week. Is it okay for you?
Adrian P.: You're fine. Maybe any flatmates can come to my place somedays. Do you like strangers?
Emre: Ofcourse, why not? I'm going to come from Netherlands. Do you want something from here?
Adrian P.: Really? Are you from Netherlands? Where about in Netherlands?
Emre: Amsterdam.
Adrian P.: Alright then, you know what I want from there :)
Emre: Absolutely. Have you been in Netherlands?
Adrian P.: Nope, but I was near. Once upon a time in Germany...
Emre: Well, see you tomorrow.
Adrian P.: Enjoy your travel. Be safe, buddy.
Emre: I will. I'm glad to talk to you.
Adrian P.: Me too, dude. CU.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder