18 Ekim 2016 Salı

homework 1

Nurser : Hi ! I am Nurser. I don't have seen you. Who are you?
Seda    : Yes, you are right! I am Seda. I have just moved here because of my father job.
Nurser : Ok, I got it . Welcome to here and nice to meet you. So, what will you do here?
Seda    : Me too. I am a student of A.İ.B.Ü.  My departmant is Gastronmy and Culınary Art. Are you?
Nurser : Yes, I am. Er... Where did you come or where are you from? I forgot ask it.
Seda    : No problem. I came from İstanbul but I am from Sivas. What about you?
Nurser : I am from Ordu.
--- ring ring ring---
Nurser : Wow.. Seda, one minute please! ....  Ok, ok, ı am coming! Sorry Seda, ı have to leave. Add me on facebook. My ıd is Nurser kurucu.
Seda : Never mind! ı will add you. see you soon!
Nurser: see you!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder