17 Ekim 2016 Pazartesi

Joseph:Hi there, I am new to this city and im kinda
Fiona: Hi
Joseph: I am new to this city and i am kind of lost i was wondering could you help me?
Fiona: Uh huh welcome first then how can i help you?
Joseph: I am looking for Great Statue of İllacartes
Fiona: It’s a popular sightseeing point did you have a guidebook to city?
Joseph: Umm yes here you are
Fiona: Oh it is  outdated That’s why you are lost
Joseph: No way I got it from my agent
Fiona: Was it Artimmenner?
Joseph: Yes it was How did you know?
Fiona: He is a mischevious old man, he was probably discarding outdated books to his customers
Joseph: Damn him
Fiona: Well you can to Bazaar from here by going straight ahead for 300 meters then turning left
Joseph: Thank you but what am i going to do at the Bazaar?
Fiona: You will talk to camel riders and they will take you to The Statue
Joseph: Oh i see thank you miss you have been great help
Fiona: It doesn’t matter
Joseph: I nearly forgot to ask you to your name?
Fiona: It’s Fiona
Joseph: It has a nice ring , I am Joseph
Fiona: Have a good trip Joseph
Joseph: Thanks, I will
(Joseph leaves)

Joseph: I hope i can meet her on my way back

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder