17 Ekim 2016 Pazartesi

Blog1

E- So Antonio, we are colleagues for almost a year! But I don't know anything about you.
A- Yeah, same to you!
E- I wonder where do you come from?
A- My mother is from South of Italy but my father is a Northern. So I'm from North, Florence.
E- Really? Where about in South?
A- In Crotone.
E- Wow. That's interesting.
A- So where do you come from?
E- I'm from Istanbul, Turkey.
A- Oh what a wonderful city. I've been there three years ago.
E- Nice.
A- Elif, your English is very well. How long have you been learning it?
E- Since I was at primary school.
A- Very nice.
E- Antonio do you like your job?
A- Yes very much! But my second job is awful.
E- Really? What do you do?
A- I work as a bartender. But my boss pays me little.
E- What a pity?
A- Nevermind. What about you? Do you travel a lot?
E- No! Only a few weeks in a year.
A- Have you been in İzmir? I heard that city is very good.
E- Yes I have. Have you been in Milano by the way?
A- No, not yet.
E- Oh.
A- So when did you get here?
E- I got here two years ago.
A- Where are you staying?
E- I'm staying on via Gioberthi.
A- It's very close!
E- Yeah! I saw a picture of yours on Facebook. You were wearing a football teams uniform.
A- Yes, I'm a huge fan of Florentine. Do you do any sports?
E- I like biking and swimming. But nothing else.
A- Shame on you! Anyway, boss is coming here. Be careful.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder