12 Kasım 2016 Cumartesi

Subject: You are going to a friend’s birthday and you don’t know what present to get him
Location: Shopping center

Hector: Atchoo!
Emma: Blass you
Hector: Hello Emma. I really so good to see you.
Emma: Hi Hector. I’m happy to hear that. What’s wrong with you? You look worried.
Hector: Yes, I’m worried. I’m going to my best friend’s birthday party and I haven’t idea what get present.
Emma: Uhmm. I understand. I can help you. Tell me is she or he?
Hector: He.
Emma: OK. I think you can buy watch.
Hector: I’m sorry but I can’t agree with you I should to buy different present.
Emma: That’s true. Well, how about get teddy bear?
Hector: Uhmm. That’s sounds fine. I think I will buy teddy bear. Thank you so much Emma. See you.

Emma: Doesn’t matter. See you Hector.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder