13 Kasım 2016 Pazar

A Suggestion



+ What shall we do after exams?
- Why don't we wach someone film?
+ You are very smart :)
- ...
+ I'm kidding :) What do you have in mind?
- I was thinking about the ''Howl's Moving Castle''
+ Have you ever watched it?
- No, I haven't but I have read its book. I have heard lots of great things about it. The film which is a fantastic and animated I wonder.
+ You must be joking! Are we child ? :)
- I don't agree with you but I see what you mean. I think you should not prejudge.
+ Well ... I soppose we could do that. :/
- I won :D Will you forgive me for doing it :)
+ I see you are being stupit ? Are you any good ? >:(

------------------------------------------------Two hours later -------------------------------------------------------

> ''Howl's Moving Castle'' was wached by them. Finally he (+) decided to read its book. :)



                                                            -Happy Ending-

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder