A- Today our teacher told that he's not coming tomorrow. So I'm free. But I don't know what to do. Please give me an advice.
B- Well that's a great news. How about Abant. We can go there. It's a wonderful place to visit in this month.
A- That sounds like a great idea. Have you been there?
B- No, I haven't. But we can explore it by ourselves.
A- I suppose we could do that. What sould I bring to eat?
B- I was thinking about we can eat there.
A- Are there any restaurants?
B- I suppose so.
A- Why don we just make some sandwiches and take some coffee? We can find some hot water later in Abant.
B- Yeah alright, that might be worth trying.
A- Do you think that entrance price is cheap?
B- Oh I don't know. I've never think about it.
B- Yeah alright, that might be worth trying.
A- Do you think that entrance price is cheap?
B- Oh I don't know. I've never think about it.
A- That's okay. We can find it out tomorrow. How about the road? Would you mind telling me how long we are going to be there?
B- I don't know it either. But it can't be so far away from Bolu. Maybe two hours?
A- Right, that makes sense.
B- Oh by the way. do you have any money? Cause I'm a little bit broke now.
A- Okay ! We're staying at home tomorrow. Forget about this trip!
B- I don't know it either. But it can't be so far away from Bolu. Maybe two hours?
A- Right, that makes sense.
B- Oh by the way. do you have any money? Cause I'm a little bit broke now.
A- Okay ! We're staying at home tomorrow. Forget about this trip!
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder