14 Kasım 2016 Pazartesi

Akihiro is having difficulties about English and He asks for advice  from Koichi

Akihiro:I’m terrible at English and I think i should do something about it. What do you advise me to do?

Koichi: I think you should try this website called linguahouse.com. It’s a fanstastic one for beginners and duolingo.com should make your learning joyous.

Akihiro: I’ve heard about them, but i don’t know where to start. Could you suggest me a plan?

Koichi: You’d better start with duolingo and take language test there to check your current level of 
english then you could choose your level on linguahouse.

Akihiro: Okay thanks for the advice but I’m terrible at listening too what should i do about it?

Koichi: You can check youtube and various stream sites for English Shows and listen English songs.

Akihiro: Thank a lot Koichi you have been a great help, Have you got anything to ask from me?

Koichi:Thank you for your concern but i have nothing to add, See you later at school.

Akihiro:Thanks again, See you later.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder