14 Kasım 2016 Pazartesi


HOMEWORK 2

Anna: Hi mom How are you?

Mary: Hi honey. I’m fine How about you?

Anna: I am tired. I am very busy nowadays. Elena’s birthday party is tomorrow and I forgot this.

Mary: Ooo anna I am so sorry. What do you think to do?

Anna: I don’t know mommy. Can you help me? How can I buy a present for her?

Mary: She is your childhood friend. It must be a special things. I think I know what are you give to her.

Anna: Ohh Really??

Mary: You should give yours playbox to her. Do you remember ıt?

Anna: Yes of course. I thought I lost it.

Mary: I have been keeping ıt for many years.

Anna: You are awesome!! I love you.. Elena will be happy. Thank you..

Mary: I love you too baby . Goodbye.

Anna: See you..

SEDA KARADORUK

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder